• Framed in solid wood, ready to hang
• Protected by crystal clear Plexiglas
• Layered laser cut natural Baltic Birch wood
• Carved relief of nautical terrain
• Wooden chart work of art that will enhance any décor
• Locations etched & highlighted with special technique
• Color may slightly vary from images shown
Beaver Island is the largest island in Lake Michigan, at 55.8 square miles. Located 32 miles from the city of Charlevoix. On the remote island, which describes itself as "America's Emerald Isle", you'll find Irish descendants, making up most of the year-round population of 600. Accessible only by plane or boat, Beaver Island offers a laid back, serene way of life.