New Jersey Long Beach Island
• Framed in solid wood, ready to hang
• Protected by crystal clear Plexiglas
• Layered laser cut natural Baltic Birch wood
• Carved relief of nautical terrain
• Wooden chart work of art that will enhance any décor
• Locations etched & highlighted with special technique
LBI, or also known as “The Island,” is a summer colony and barrier island that meets the Atlantic Ocean by way of New Jersey state. Long Beach Island lies north to south with the area’s primary industries of tourism, fishing, and real estate. Residents include locals from New Jersey and those who own vacation homes throughout the island who visit from New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Located just 25 miles north of Atlantic City, LBI is an accessible destination from many neighboring cities such as Philadelphia and New York City. With 18 miles of shoreline and a well-known nature reserve, this area includes many sought after sights to see like Ship Bottom, Harvey Cedars, Manahawkin Bay, Surf City, Loveladies, High Bar Harbor, and Barnegat Light.